oh yum! this healthy version of a frapp, using coffee -cocoa powder- and peanut butter powder will make you say YUM. Plus, it’s cheaper than buying a Frappuccino.
- Serves: 1
- 4 fl oz strong coffee (brewed in your healthy coffee maker)
- 1/2 c chilled milk (your choice of milk)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder (I like the dark)
- tbsp. peanut butter powder (PB2)
- 2 1/2 c ice cubes
- once your coffee is strongly brewed, add all ingredients except ice cubes. blend in blender until smooth. (scrape down sides if need be).
- add the ice and blend until no big chunks of ice is left. pour in glass. Enjoy your healthy version of a great tasting frapp. (sometimes i drizzle a little chocolate syrup on top)